- How does the definition of a mature organization correspond to the scores required for HITRUST CSF® Certification?
- What HITRUST maturity scores should senior management or Boards of Directors mandate for their organization?
- What evidence do you have that controls with high maturity will not change or degrade?
- How are HITRUST report findings different than those from vendors like Security Scorecard and Bitsight?
- What credit do customers of HITRUST get for achieving mature scorecards? When will this take effect?
- Will businesses that require HITRUST Assessments for their third-party risk management programs expect their vendors to obtain higher maturity scores?
- What is the role of continuous monitoring in the HITRUST scoring process?
Thanks for your feedback.