To become a CSF Assessor, organizations must meet certain requirements set forth by HITRUST to ensure adequate knowledge, training and expertise.
The process for becoming a CSF Assessor includes the following steps:
1. Complete and submit a CSF Assessor application form with a $2,500 application fee
2. Complete and submit the following:
- Letter committing to provide adequate resources and to maintain ethical practices
- Documented policies and procedures that your organization follows to help ensure the integrity and ethics of its employees
- Documented policies and procedures around how your organization would complete any type of CSF related engagement
- The names and resumes of the individuals to be committed to attend HITRUST Practitioner training. Please see link here to register for training.
3. Execute and submit the CSF Assessor Agreement
4. Submit payment as outlined in the CSF Assessor Agreement
Upon completion of the process and approval by HITRUST, HITRUST will submit a letter to the CSF Assessor serving to formalize the organization’s distinction as a CSF Assessor.