- My interim assessment is coming up, how do I get started?
- How is the existing validated assessment utilized for the interim review?
- Is there a fee for HITRUST to process the interim assessment?
- Do I have to perform my interim assessment in MyCSF?
- Will it be the same level of access as we get for full assessment submission?
- Must the submission be performed by the assessed organization or the assessor firm as the full assessment or can the scores/comments be directly entered by one login and submitted?
- Will the interim submission that will be conducted on the HITRUST portal be same/similar as full assessment or will it show only selected sample questions to be scored and validated?
- Will the validation of all maturity scores and related evidence be examined by HITRUST or will that only apply to scores that are measured and managed scores?
- How will the interim assessment process be different from the interim review memorandum previously used?
- How do you submit an assessment if you were certified against CSF v9.0 or prior versions?
- Does the 90-day rule for evidence apply for interim assessments
- Do you have to submit complete scoring for each requirement statement?
- Do you need evidence for every requirement statement and domain like on a validated assessment?
- How do we know which requirements will be sampled, and can we get advance notice of which ones will be included?
- If we have already completed the evidence sampling and review with our HITRUST assessor firm, do we need to use the memorandum interim submission or the HITRUST MyCSF interim submission?
- Does the interim assessment need to be submitted by the yearly certification date, or is there an allowance for submission up to 60 days late
Thanks for your feedback.