HITRUST Collaborate is the most comprehensive and definitive information risk management conference for privacy, security, and compliance professionals. The 2021 Collaborate conference took place virtually on October 5-6, 2021. In 4Q 2022 our conference will return to an in-person event in Dallas, TX. We will announce the 2022 conference date in early 2022.
If you would like to be notified when the date is confirmed, please add your email below:
The goal of HITRUST Collaborate is to facilitate the opportunity for attendees to learn about and collaborate on information protection, resulting in the delivery of more effective methods for risk management and compliance. HITRUST Collaborate attendees learn, discuss and collaborate on the latest industry trends, best practices, and proven risk management tactics.
The 2021 conference included general sessions, focused tracks and networking opportunities in key risk management topics:
- Information Security and Control Maturity (Continuous Monitoring)
- Emerging Technologies, Looming Threats, and Upcoming Trends
- HITRUST CSF Adoption and Controls Implementation
- Internal and External Assessments (planning, executing, incorporating recent HITRUST advisories, best practices, etc.)
- Privacy regulations and trends
- Vendor Risk and Assurance Challenges in the Cloud – Shared Responsibility
- Third-Party Risk Management and Assurance
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Fundamentals for New Privacy, Security, and Compliance Professionals
- Third-Party Assurance Rationalization
- Using Security and Privacy Posture as a Marketplace Differentiator
- Implementing/Integrating the CSF into an Organization’s Information Protection Program
- Managing Risk in a Post-COVID Era
We hope to see you at HITRUST Collaborate 2022.