HITRUST has established an Assessor Council to provide a forum for assessors to directly engage with HITRUST regarding challenges they face, updates made to the CSF and CSF Assurance Program, and ways to promote HITRUST service offerings. The Council consists of:
- 360 Advanced, Inc. – Brad Lyons and Chelsea Higgins
- BDO USA, LLP – Deepak Chaudhry and Josh Ayers
- Beyond LLC – Cathlynn Nigh and Ray Biondo
- Coalfire – Zachary Shales and Arthur Staff
- Crowe LLP – Erika Del Giudice and Jaclyn Dettloff
- Deloitte & Touche LLP – Allen Bradley
- Frazier & Deeter – Andrew Hicks
- Grant Thornton, LLP – Powell Jones and Timothy Davis
- Intraprise Health –Melissa Hawkins and Ryan Patrick
- LBMC, PC – Nancy Spizzo and Drew Hendrickson
- NCC Group – Jay Trinkes and Kurt Osburn
- PwC – Dennis Quandt and Adrian Christie
- Wipfli LLP – Paul Johnson and Karen Johnston
- Wolf & Company, P.C. – Michael Kanarellis
The council provides an opportunity for Assessors to directly engage with HITRUST to share challenges and opportunities relating to HITRUST service offerings.
Participants are selected based upon the following criteria:
- Qualifications and experience as a CSF Practitioner
- Qualifications and experience of affiliated External Assessor organization
HITRUST selects individuals representing External Assessors services that span a mix of organizations undergoing CSF assessments.
Nominee submissions are full. Thank you for your nominations.