Working at HITRUST
At HITRUST, we bring people with a unique blend of talents together to develop our product and offer industry-leading service to our clients. As a HITRUST employee, you can make an impact on our mission whether you are at the individual contributor level or in management.We encourage professional growth and development, and our employees often find their niche in an unexpected area, just by taking a risk and trying something new. As a fast-paced, growing company, there are many opportunities for all of our employees to grow and learn. Become part of our collaborative team environment, where new ideas are appreciated and welcomed. Become a part of HITRUST.
Join Our Growing Team You don’t want to miss our exciting plans for industry and exponential growth. We need smart and talented individuals like you!
Become a HITRUST employee and see first-hand our friendly, diverse, and collaborative culture. Our size makes it possible for team members at all levels of the organization to collaborate and learn from one another. We have an open-door policy where all employees share their knowledge with anyone in the company, department or position. We are headed in a positive direction together. With a strong sense of comradery and open communication, we are making a difference by protecting personal data, at a time when your personal information security and privacy is paramount.
HITRUST employees receive competitive salaries and are provided with different professional growth and development opportunities throughout their careers. Employees are eligible for vacation, sick time, and even time off to volunteer for their favorite charities. Employees are also eligible for healthcare plans, free telehealth (when enrolled in one of our healthcare plans), a 401(k), life insurance, an employee assistance program, and disability benefits. We believe benefits are so important to our employees that they are offered on day one of your employment. We even offer a program to assist with student loan repayment! Our benefits have been thoughtfully planned out to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance and encourage healthy living.
- Medical and prescription coverage for individuals and dependents, with PPO and HDHP choices
- Dental coverage with two plan options to best fit you and your family’s needs
- Comprehensive vision plan
- Free telehealth (when enrolled in eligible health plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) with pre-tax deductions and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Voluntary supplemental plans for accident, hospitalization, cancer and critical illness coverage
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) plan with company matching (beginning in March 2020)
- Retirement planning and investment strategies
- Company-funded long term disability and life insurance
- Short term disability insurance available
- Supplemental life insurance available for you and your dependents
Work Life Balance
- Time off for vacation, illness, community service, bereavement, civic duty, and holidays
- Additional vacation after 3 years of employment
- Employee assistance program
- Available pre-paid legal
- Employee discount program
- Travel assistance
- Additional Benefits Student loan repayment program
- Will and Legal Document Center Corporate and community events
- Year-round professional development
- Available pet insurance
- Free parking Tuition reimbursement