- This event has passed.
Data Privacy Week | A Special Live Panel To Redefine The Relationship Between Privacy And Technology
January 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-5
It’s 2022 and time for another opportunity to take a look at our digital world and what we are doing with and to privacy. During this special live panel we will take a journey to see how and where we might redefine privacy.
- Do we need a new definition for privacy?
- Is technology friend or foe?
- Is it too late? Can we take privacy back?
- Jennifer King, Ph.D, Privacy and Data Policy Fellow, Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence
- Nikole Davenport, Vice President of Privacy Programs & CPO, HITRUST
- Mark Nunnikhoven, Distinguished Cloud Strategis, Lacework