HITRUST Collaborate 2020
May 19, 2020 - May 21, 2020
HITRUST Collaborate 2020 is the most comprehensive and definitive information risk management conference for privacy, security, and compliance professionals. The conference will be held May 19-21, 2020, at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas.
The goal of HITRUST Collaborate is to facilitate the opportunity for attendees to learn about and collaborate on information protection, resulting in the delivery of more effective methods for risk management and compliance. HITRUST Collaborate 2020 attendees will listen to, discuss, and collaborate on the latest industry trends, best practices, and proven risk management tactics.
The 2020 conference will include a complete refresh of general sessions as well as focused tracks and networking opportunities in key risk management topics. A few of these include:
- Information Security and Control Maturity (Continuous Monitoring)
- Emerging Technologies, Looming Threats, and Upcoming Trends
- HITRUST CSF Adoption and Controls Implementation
- Internal and External Assessments (planning, executing, incorporating recent HITRUST advisories, best practices, etc.)
- Other International, Federal, or State Regulations
- Security and Privacy in the Startup Community
- Shared Responsibility
- Third-Party Risk Management and Assurance
- International Use Cases
- Industry Adoption
- Fundamentals for New Privacy, Security, and Compliance Professionals
- Talent Acquisition and Management for Security, Privacy, and Compliance Teams
- Leadership Skills for New CISOs
- The Intersection Between Cybersecurity and People
- Third-Party Assurance Rationalization
- Using Security and Privacy Posture as a Marketplace Differentiator
- Implementing/Integrating the CSF into an Organization’s Information Protection Program
Registration opens January 6, 2020. We hope to see you there!