Thursday, December 16, 2010
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST
HITRUST is hosting a webcast on December 16, 2010, to discuss updates made to the Common Security Framework (CSF) for 2011 and enhancements to the CSF Assurance program.
HITRUST provides regular updates to the CSF to maintain its relevancy and to allow organizations to adapt their security processes as needed so that they may continue to address assurance requirements effectively and in a timely manner.
Webcast topics include:
- Integration of the recently released Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Information Security Acceptable Risk Safeguards (ARS) as an authoritative source.
- Enhancements to the CSF requirements and mappings based on user feedback.
- Addition of new features to the CSF Assurance Toolkit and CSF Compliance Worksheet.
- Impact of the updates to organizations adopting or already using the CSF and conducting CSF assessments.
- Cliff Baker, Chief Strategy Officer, HITRUST
- Chris Hourihan, Manager of CSF Development and Programs, HITRUST