The professional value of attending the HITRUST 2016 conference cannot be overstated. With an extensive list of information-privacy and -security experts on-hand to discuss key issues facing organizations and provide guidance on a number of relevant topics, this conference is one of the most pertinent events of the year for any individual responsible for the advancement and protection of sensitive health information.
Here are just some of the valuable topics that will be covered* during HITRUST 2016, which takes place at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas – April 25-28, 2016, along with the industry-renown speakers that will be presenting:
Disruptive Attacks – RANSOMWARE: Your Data Held Hostage!
- Roy Mellinger, Vice President, IT Security and Chief Information Security Officer, Anthem
Cyber Security Operations – Building or Outsourcing
- Stephen Moore, VP, Cyber Security Analytics, Anthem
- Kevin Charest, Vice President, Global Cyber Defense Operations, UnitedHealth Group
- Jeff Schilling, Chief of Operations and Security, Armor
- Assessments and Third Party Assurance
Managing Third Party Compliance – How CSF Assurance Can Help
- Bryan Sheehan, Director, Information Risk Management, UnitedHealth Group
- Darin Clapp, Contracts Manager, Enterprise Information Protection, Program Governance and Oversight, Humana
- Brenda Callaway, Executive Director, Information Security, Health Care Services Corporation
The Evolving Information Security Organization – Strategies, Challenges, and Successes
- Robert E. Booker, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, UnitedHealth Group
- George DeCesare, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Risk Officer, Kaiser Permanente
Leveraging a CSF Assessment for Better Insurance Coverage & Premiums
- Robert Barberi, Vice President, Cyber Security & Professional Liability, Willis Towers Watson
Cyber Simulation Workshop: Beyond the Data Breach
- John Gelinne, Director, Advisory, Cyber Risk Services, Deloitte
- Pete Renneker, Senior Manager, Deloitte
- John Johnson, Senior Manager, Cyber Risk Services, Deloitte
For a complete list of topics and speakers check the HITRUST 2016 Conference Agenda.
As a reminder, the deadline for the early registration price is midnight Sunday, March 20. The conference hotel only has a limited number of rooms remaining.
*Speakers and topics subject to change