2017 has already been a busy year for HITRUST and the healthcare industry, and if you’re a professional involved in the protection of your organization’s healthcare information, chances are you’re already planning to attend HITRUST 2017. But you may be particularly interested to know more about the many topics we’ll be covering during the dynamic general and breakout sessions.
Along with providing the best opportunity to network with peers and engage in relevant, helpful discussions on compliance and risk management – and learn more about important issues like cloud security, risk management and regulatory compliance – we’ll also present timely information and guidance on:
- Reporting Against the NIST CsF Effectively
- Cyber Threat Information Sharing and Developing Cyber Resilience
- Third-party Assurance and Vendor Risk Management
- Utilization of the HITRUST CSF and CSF Assurance Program.
- Implementing the HITRUST CSF Privacy and Security Framework and Assessments for Your Organization’s Benefit
- The expansion of controls required for HITRUST CSF Certification, from 66 to no more than 75, to enhance support for an organization’s attestation of compliance with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
You can view the full conference agenda here.
HITRUST 2017 takes place May 8-11, 2017 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas. HITRUST’s annual conference attracts many experts and provides attendees with an excellent opportunity to gain valuable insights from a number of renowned speakers who work in the health sector, technology sector, and government.
Don’t Miss the Preconference Cloud Summit!
HITRUST will also offer a one-day preconference event to focus on the cloud environment. It will consist of tracks organized around key areas such as leveraging the Cloud to meet security requirements, cloud responsibility, and more.
HITRUST 2017 is the only event dedicated to exploring all aspects of healthcare information protection and utilization of the HITRUST CSF and CSF Assurance Program. Attendees will be exposed to a wide variety of collaborative discussions concerning industry trends, market dynamics, and in-depth knowledge on how the HITRUST CSF and related tools can aid organizations in conducting assessments.