Gaylord Texan Resort, May 21-23, Grapevine, TX
HITRUST 2019 was the most comprehensive and definitive information risk management conference for privacy, security, and compliance professionals. The event highlighted safeguarding sensitive information and preventing data breaches.
The 2019 conference also introduced new content with sessions focused on emerging challenges and trends. Some of these new topics included:
- Third-Party Assurance
- Internal & External Assessments
- Continuous Risk Management & Controls Monitoring
- Service Provider Control Ownership
- Emerging Compliance & Risk Management Technologies
- International, Federal & State Regulations
- IoT & Connected Devices
- Third-Party Risk Management
- HITRUST CSF Adoption & Controls Implementation
- Security & Privacy in the Startup Community
HITRUST 2019 enabled attendees to more effectively manage risk, meet compliance requirements and improve information protection. The event also exposed attendees to collaborative discussions of industry trends and market dynamics. Attendees gained in-depth knowledge of how the HITRUST CSF can aid their organizations in conducting assessments and improve their overall information protection.