For HITRUST Academy scheduled between March and June, all activities will occur online.
Virtual Class Days & Times
Certified CSF Practitioner Course
Day 1: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. CT
Day 2: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. CT
Day 3: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. CT
Day 4: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. CT
Day 5: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. CT
The following information applies for any on-site HITRUST Academy class.
HITRUST Corporate Offices: Training Center
6175 Main Street, Suite 420
Frisco, TX 75034
On-Site Class Days & Times
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT
Day 2: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT
Day 3: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
Day 1: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT
Day 2: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT
The nearest major airport to Frisco is Dallas‐Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and it is located approximately 29 miles from Frisco. Transportation to and from the airport is available through shuttles, taxis, and car services. A taxi costs approximately $45.00 and Super Shuttle costs approximately $30.00 (arrangements must be made in advance at www.supershuttle.com). In addition, many of the local hotels provide shuttle service to and from the airport.
There are several hotels located near the training facility for your convenience.
Preferred HITRUST rates are available at the following hotels:
- Hampton Inn & Suites – 972-668-4200 $109/night HITRUST rate (based on availability)
- Omni Frisco – 1-888-444-OMNI $219/night HITRUST Corporate rate (based on availability)
- Westin Stonebriar – 972-668-8000 $209/night HITRUST Corporate rate (based on availability)
- Sheratin – 972-668-8700 $169/night HITRUST Corporate rate (based on availability)
Other local options:
- Aloft Frisco – 972-668-6011
- Candlewood Suites – 214-387-7000
- Comfort Suites Frisco – 972-668-9700
- Embassy Suites – 972-712-7200
- Holiday Inn Express Frisco – 972-668-5959
- Home 2 Suites – 972-377-7300
- Homewood Suites Frisco – 214-618-0111
- Hyatt House Frisco – 972-668-4500
- Sheraton Stonebriar – 972-668-8700
Attendees may dress in business casual attire, including jeans and short-sleeved polo shirts, but we do request that shorts, sleeveless shirts or flip-flops not be worn to class. Above all, we want all attendees to be comfortable during training.
To properly access and utilize the course materials and tools used in the course, students must provide their own computer, equipped with either the Chrome, Edge, Safari (except on Windows), or Firefox browser, and Adobe Reader software. (Note: Internet Explorer is not supported on the Academy platform.)
HITRUST will provide attendees lunch and refreshments each full class day onsite. Attendees will be responsible for their breakfast and dinner arrangements. Restaurants are within walking distance of the training location and the hotel recommendations listed above.