Tuition for the course or an exam retake must be paid prior to, or at the time of, registration. HITRUST will accept Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard or a valid coupon. Coupons may be purchased with a credit card or by check.
To purchase a coupon by check, send your request to email@example.com. We will issue an invoice and, once the invoice is paid, provide a valid coupon. When you receive the coupon, login to HITRUST Academy and register for the available session of your choice.
Note: If you selected a class date and did not complete a credit card purchase, you are not registered for a session. All training seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and are not guaranteed until payment in full has been received.
Cancellation by HITRUST: HITRUST reserves the right to cancel a scheduled onsite session if, two weeks prior to session date, there are less than six paid participants. If a session is cancelled by HITRUST for this or any reason, attendees may request a refund for the full tuition amount. Alternatively, attendees may reschedule to any session with an available seat up to three months from the date of the cancelled session.
Cancellation by Attendee: Cancellation of registration by the attendee is subject to the Refund and Transfers and Substitution policies.
Required Prerequisite Work: Students must complete any required prerequisite course work before attending an onsite class. Those who do not complete required course work before appearing onsite will not be allowed to take the course and will not receive a refund.
All cancellation or change requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations or changes received more than 60 days prior to the class start date will receive a refund of the full tuition cost, less a $250 administration fee.
- Cancellations or changes received 30 – 60 days prior to the class start date will be refunded (50%) of the original tuition cost, less a $250 administration fee. You may apply the tuition to another course if you register the same day.
- Cancellations or changes received less than 30 days prior to the class start date are non-refundable.
Transfers and Substitutions
- There are no substitutions.
- If you are unable to attend a class that you registered for, you must cancel the registration and enroll in a new session. Standard cancellation/change and refund policies apply.
Exam Retake Policy
Certified CSF Practitioner Course
- Exam retakes must be completed within 90 days of the original class date. After 90 days, the entire class which includes the exam, will need to be retaken to certify as a HITRUST Certified CSF Practitioner. Only one retake is allowed; the entire class must be taken if an individual fails a retake exam and wants to take certify.
- The $500 retake fee must be paid in advance and is non-refundable.
- Exam retakes are performed remotely and arranged through the HITRUST Training Department, contact us at email@example.com.
Certified HITRUST Quality Professional (CHQP) Course
- The Certified HITRUST Quality Professional (CHQP) exam retake fee is $500.
- The exam retake fee must be paid in advance and is non-refundable.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exam retake.
Data De-Identification Methodology Course
- The Data De-Identification Methodology exam retake fee is $650.
- The fee must be paid in advance and is non-refundable.
- Exam retakes are proctored remotely and scheduled with the HITRUST Training Department at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments, contact the HITRUST team at firstname.lastname@example.org.