The following information applies for any on-site HITRUST Academy class.
HITRUST Corporate Offices: Training Center
6175 Main Street, Suite 420
Frisco, TX 75034
Class Days & Times
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT
Day 2: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT
Day 3: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
Data De-identification Methodology
Class is held on Monday and Tuesday
Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT
The nearest major airport to Frisco is Dallas‐Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and it is located approximately 29 miles from Frisco. Transportation to and from the airport is available through shuttles, taxis, and car services. A taxi costs approximately $45.00 and Super Shuttle costs approximately $30.00 (arrangements must be made in advance at www.supershuttle.com). In addition, many of the local hotels provide shuttle service to and from the airport.
There are several hotels located near the training facility for your convenience.
Preferred HITRUST rates are available at the following hotels:
- Hampton Inn & Suites – 972.668.4200 $109/night HITRUST rate (based on availability)
- Hilton Garden Inn – 469.362.8485 $149/night HITRUST rate (based on availability)
- Omni Frisco – 469.287.0000 $209/night HITRUST rate (based on availability)
- Westin Stonebriar – 972.668.8000
Other local options:
- Aloft Frisco – 972.668.6011
- Embassy Suites – 972.712.7200
- Holiday Inn Express Frisco – 972.668.5959
- Home 2 Suites – 972.377.7300
- Homewood Suites Frisco – 214.618.0111
- Hyatt House Frisco – 972.668.4500
- Sheraton Stonebriar – 972.668.8700
Attendees may dress in business casual attire, including jeans and short-sleeved polo shirts, but we do request that shorts, sleeveless shirts or flip-flops not be worn to class. Above all, we want all attendees to be comfortable during training.
Students should bring a laptop with them to class. To properly access and utilize the course materials and tools used in the course, laptops must be equipped with IE, Edge, Chrome, or Firefox, and Adobe Reader.
HITRUST will provide attendees lunch and refreshments each full class day onsite. Attendees will be responsible for their breakfast and dinner arrangements. Restaurants are within walking distance of the training location and the hotel recommendations listed above.