HITRUST 2018 – September 11-13
HITRUST 2018 is the only event dedicated to exploring all aspects of risk management, information security, privacy and utilization of the HITRUST CSF® and HITRUST CSF Assurance Program. The conference will be held on September 11-13, 2018 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas and will feature a mix of general sessions, focused tracks and networking opportunities.
With the goal of enabling attendees to more effectively manage risk, meet compliance requirements and improve information protection, HITRUST 2018 will expose attendees to collaborative discussions of industry trends and market dynamics. Attendees will gain in-depth knowledge of how the HITRUST CSF can aid their organizations in conducting assessments and improve their overall information protection.
Reasons to Attend HITRUST 2018!
Learn from industry renowned subject matter experts from healthcare, professional services and technology organizations who will address topics such as cyber sharing, cloud computing, de-identification, SOC 2® reporting, third-party assurance and vital information for service providers.
Attendees will be introduced to collaborative discussions of industry trends, market dynamics and in-depth knowledge of how the HITRUST CSF and related tools can help their organizations and improve their overall protection of health information and conduct assessments
The HITRUST annual conference is an outstanding opportunity to network with peers and engage in relevant, helpful discussions on compliance and risk management – providing you with the information you need, and contacts you can leverage, to enhance your professional objectives.
Pre-conference Workshops | Monday, September 10
HITRUST Assessment Workshop
Learn about the journey to HITRUST Certification including:
- What to expect with your first assessment
- What NOT to do
- Choosing a Self-Assessment or a Validated Assessment
- Using the MyCSF Tool – What is it? How do I maximize its value?
- How to find an Assessor
- Scoping Questions – What can and can’t be certified
MyCSF User Group
Open to current users and interested customers. Topics covered will be:
- Introduction to MyCSF 2.0
- MyCSF Analytics
- Using the MyCSF API
- MyCSF & your GRC – how they work together
- MyCSF Roadmap
QUALIFICATIONS TO ATTEND
Open to qualified organizations* or those from CSF Assessor Organizations. Please contact HITRUST for questions regarding eligibility.
* A qualified organization is any organization employing a function or activity involving the use or disclosure of individually identifiable health information, provided that said organization does not provide security products or services. Additionally, any federal, state, or local agency or department may qualify. HITRUST has the right to verify eligibility.