Recently, HITRUST issued a communication that due to the global spread of COVID-19, our annual conference, HITRUST Collaborate, would no longer be held this upcoming May.
We want to thank all of you who took the time to share your thoughts about your preference for the reschedule of HITRUST Collaborate.
Based on your responses, we are officially canceling HITRUST Collaborate 2020 and have decided to plan for an amazing experience next year at HITRUST Collaborate 2021.
Sponsors and Speakers – thank you for your ongoing support of this important event. We will follow up with you directly with more information.
Already Registered for HITRUST Collaborate 2020?
If you have already registered and paid for your HITRUST Collaborate 2020 attendee pass, you have two options:
- You can request a full refund. If you paid by check, a refund will be issued to the name on the invoice within 30 business days. If you paid by credit card, a refund will be issued back to the card originally used to register within 10 business days.
- You can have your conference pass (and if applicable, pre-conference workshop pass) carried over to 2021 for next year’s HITRUST Collaborate.
How do I cancel my registration?
- Go to the HITRUST Collaborate 2020 summary page
- Select Registration from the top navigation bar.
- Under the Register Now button select Already Registered?
- Enter your email address and confirmation number. (Unsure of your confirmation number? Select Forgot Confirmation Number and enter your email address. Your confirmation number will be re-sent to you.)
- Complete the cancelation form and hit submit.
If you do not cancel your registration by April 30, your registration will automatically be applied to HITRUST Collaborate 2021. You may cancel your HITRUST Collaborate 2021 registration up to a month before the event in 2021.
NOTE: As a courtesy, HITRUST will cancel all hotel accommodation reservations under the HITRUST room block at the Gaylord on your behalf; however, you are responsible for canceling your method of transportation and any other conference-related reservations.
Can’t wait until 2021 to continue your risk management and compliance education? Here are some resources: