HITRUST is pleased to announce the selections for our HITRUST CSF Assessor Council.
The CSF Assessor Council, comprised of ten HITRUST CSF Assessors and one HITRUST executive, represents a wide variety of organizations supporting the healthcare and public health sector and hold varying positions with diverse expertise.
The Council was created to ensure that HITRUST CSF Assessors working with the healthcare industry are able to provide input and influence the CSF Assurance program to ensure its integrity, effectiveness and practicality.
The CSF Assessor Council will interact regularly with HITRUST to share challenges and opportunities relating to HITRUST service offerings. It will hold four meetings over the course of the year, with the first one being held during the HITRUST 2017 conference.
HITRUST welcomes the following appointees to the Assessor Council:
- Ali Pabrai: President, ecfirst
- Allen Bradley: Advisory Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Andrew Hicks: Principal—Healthcare and Life Sciences, Coalfire
- Greg Miller: Practice Leader, Schellman & Co
- Kevin O’Connell: Partner, PwC
- Maurice Liddell: Managing Director—Technology Advisory and Cybersecurity, BDO
- Nancy Spizzo: Managing Director—Healthcare and Risk Assurance, Fortrex
- Nancy Wilson: Vice President—Compliance and Security Services, Cautela Labs
- Nicole Romano: Director of Risk Consulting, KPMG LLP
- Sarah Jensen: Manager IT Security—IRM, Optum
- Steve Simmons: Director of SOC and Attestation Services, A-LIGN