There’s Still Time to Register for our October 19-20th Virtual Event
By Blake Sutherland, Executive Vice President, Market Engagement, HITRUST
We’re Excited for You to Join Us for HITRUST Collaborate!
As HITRUST Collaborate 2022 approaches, we would like to invite privacy, security, and compliance professionals to attend our comprehensive and definitive information risk management conference. Whether you are an external assessor, internal assessor, or fill some other important role in information risk management, the opportunity to stay on top of emerging trends and techniques is invaluable. To help you and your team stay current, HITRUST Collaborate 2022 covers a multitude of relevant cybersecurity topics.
Building on Past Success …
After last year’s HITRUST Collaborate 2021, we listened to attendee feedback and are making this year’s virtual Collaborate 2022 event even better with a Strong Agenda of topics most relevant to our cyber security and risk management audience. In addition, since Collaborate 2022 is online, there is still time to make plans and join in, since no travel arrangements or expenses are required.
- Daniel Nutkis, HITRUST CEO, kicks off the conference with a keynote overview of “The HITRUST Journey: A Retrospective and Forward-Looking View”.
- Johnathan Coleman, CISO, TEFCA RCE, The Sequoia Project, Inc. participates as a guest panelist in “How TEFCA will instill trust into the interoperability ecosystem”.
Collaborate with Colleagues to Learn and Achieve More Effective Risk Management, Compliance, and Information Protection …
Since HITRUST is always looking to innovate and improve, we believe the upcoming conference sessions will be even more informative and on-target to meet today’s evolving information security threats and challenges.
With more than 30 sessions and over 50 speakers, HITRUST Collaborate attendees will gain valuable insights into trends and industry best practices. Collaborate 2022 goals focus on offering updates on the latest industry news with useful tips and techniques to enhance the value of using the HITRUST Approach. Industry experts will present information, solutions, and workshops to improve cybersecurity programs and success.
Hear from highly experienced professionals and thought leaders on topics including:
- What is TEFCA and how does it impact your organization?
- How is threat intelligence used to build threat adaptive assessments and why it matters?
- How to use control Inheritance efficiencies from other HITRUST Assessments to accelerate and simplify certification?
- Ways to position your organization to receive favorable cyber insurance terms.
- How to solve third-party risk challenges?
- How to leverage high-efficiency techniques to enhance and streamline HITRUST solutions?
Comments from Collaborate 2021 Participants …
The sessions were great. Valuable overall!!
For a virtual event, I feel like I got more information and made more connections than I have at previous in-person events.
I did learn from this conference some things that I will be able to take back to my day-to-day job.
I liked that the sessions were live and not pre-recorded.
…there were great materials (linked to more great materials) and great sessions.
The booth interactions were some of the best I have seen.
It was great. I appreciated the risk related content.
I am hoping that HITRUST provides the option to attend virtually in the future for those of us who are resource constrained and who have tight travel budgets.
Thank you for setting this up and I look forward to the next one!
Reasons to Attend …
If safeguarding sensitive information is an important objective for your organization, you will want to be part of this highly educational, high-impact event.
- Networking: Connect with industry peers, partners, and HITRUST experts you can leverage long after the conference is over.
- Valuable Information: Gain actionable risk management tactics from general sessions, break-outs, workshops, and panel discussions.
- Get Energized: Leave Collaborate with renewed inspiration and fresh approaches for you and your team, more efficiently and effectively protect data and reduce organizational risk.
- Earn CPE Credit: Advance your career objectives with continuing education credits.
How to Participate …
HITRUST Collaborate 2022 Registration remains open, and you are invited to attend. The Collaborate Conference runs virtually October 19-20, 2022, with Preconference Workshops on October 18.
Note: If there are others in your organization that could benefit from HITRUST Collaborate 2022, please pass along this message.
Follow HITRUST on Twitter.
Follow HITRUST on LinkedIn.
About the Author
Blake Sutherland, Executive Vice President, Market Engagement, HITRUST
With extensive experience in product and solution development, Blake is committed to helping organizations obtain, maintain, and exchange reliable cybersecurity assurances to protect their information supply chains. Blake has a deep understanding of information security technologies and holds patents for vulnerability protection, intrusion prevention/detection system filtering, methodologies for detecting data modification, and other core aspects of cybersecurity.