Risk Management Events to Appear in Cities Coast-to-Coast
Frisco, TX., March 26, 2019 – HITRUST, a leading data protection standards development and certification organization, today announced the dates and locations of its Community Extension Program (CEP) throughout 2019.
Since their inception in 2017, the CEP sessions have been sought by organizations of all sizes striving to enhance and improve their information risk management and compliance programs. The local events create a critical mass of community-based professionals who are seeking more education and knowledge in simplifying the process of managing risk to their organization’s information while shortening their HITRUST Journey.
|New York City
The HITRUST CEP events are free and open to all qualifying organizations and individuals, but capacity is limited. To learn more, click here. Specific dates and locations will be added to the website once confirmed, including some planned international events later this year.
The HITRUST Approach:
Comprehensive Risk Management and Compliance Programs and Services
HITRUST understands the challenges of assembling and maintaining the many and varied programs needed to manage information risk and compliance, which is why its integrated approach ensures the components are aligned, maintained and comprehensive to support an organization’s information risk management and compliance program.
The HITRUST Approach is designed to provide organizations a comprehensive information risk management and compliance program that integrates the following best-in-class components:
- HITRUST CSF – a robust privacy and security controls framework.
- HITRUST CSF Assurance Program – a scalable and transparent means to provide reliable assurances to internal and external stakeholders.
- HITRUST Threat Catalogue – a list of reasonably anticipated threats mapped to specific HITRUST CSF controls.
- HITRUST® Shared Responsibility Program – a matrix of HITRUST CSF requirements identifying service providers and customer responsibilities.
- HITRUST MyCSF – an assessment and corrective action plan management platform.
- HITRUST Assessment XChange– An automated means of sharing assurances between organizations.
- HITRUST Third Party Assurance Program – a third party risk management process.