HITRUST 2016 will expose attendees to collaborative discussions of industry trends, market dynamics, and in-depth knowledge of how the HITRUST CSF and related tools can aid their organizations in conducting assessments, and improve their overall protection of health information. The conference will feature a mix of general sessions, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.
Here are the top five reasons why you should attend the HITRUST 2016 Conference:
- It is the only event dedicated to exploring all aspects of healthcare information protection and utilization of the HITRUST CSF and CSF Assurance Program.
- The conference will feature a mix of subject matter experts from healthcare, professional services, and technology organizations who will address topics of vital importance to healthcare information security professionals. Topics will include, cyber sharing, cyber frameworks, de-identification, SOC 2® reporting, and third-party assurance.
- The conference will feature extended breakout sessions to allow for more extensive discussions about best practices and review of practical, actionable solutions.
- Attendees will be exposed to collaborative discussions of industry trends, market dynamics and in-depth knowledge of how the HITRUST CSF and related tools can aid their organizations in conducting assessments and improving their overall protection of health information.
- This will, as usual, be an outstanding opportunity to network with peers and engage in relevant, helpful discussions on the cybersecurity issues that impact our industry.
HITRUST 2016 will take place April 25-28, 2016 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas.
Organizations interested in sponsorship can find additional information in the HITRUST 2016 Sponsorship Opportunities document, or by calling 855-HITRUST.