Thursday, June 2, 2011
2:00 — 3:00 p.m. ET
During the first year of the HITRUST CSF Assurance program, HITRUST has experienced broad interest and significant adoption of the program, including the use of the CSF Validated and CSF Certified assessment reports to better identify and manage risk. As a result, the program has become the leading risk and compliance assessment approach in the industry, with much of the motivation for it driven by the need to satisfy third-party compliance requests and meaningful use assessment requirements.
A significant component of the CSF Validated and CSF Certified reports are industry risk benchmarks, which enable organizations to not only understand their risks as defined by HITRUST, but also those risks compared to their peers. Unlike industry census and research studies, HITRUST does not rely on data collected through surveys, but it is instead uniquely positioned to produce true benchmarks through the unprecedented collection of detailed and accurate data from the assessments being performed through the CSF Assurance program.
You are invited to join HITRUST for an engaging discussion on topics including:
- Information security, risk and compliance benchmarks and trends in the healthcare industry.
- Vendor products and solutions that are implemented to support an organization’s compliance with the CSF requirements.
- Observations resulting from the data and how the findings can aid the industry to further enhance information security and privacy, and enable trust in the healthcare industry.
- Daniel Nutkis, Chief Executive Officer, HITRUST
- Cliff Baker, Chief Strategic Advisor, HITRUST