- Why choose the CSF over other frameworks (NIST, ISO, etc.)?
- How do I get started adopting the CSF framework?
- How can I obtain a copy of the CSF?
- What is the cost to download the framework?
- How is the CSF structured?
- Is the CSF an industry standard for healthcare?
- Is the CSF a compliance-based or risk-based framework?
- How many organizations have adopted the CSF? Do you have a breakdown by type, size, location, etc.?
- Has the CSF been adopted internationally?
- How can my organization utilize the CSF framework for a SOC 2 report?
- Will HITRUST be incorporating the NIST Cybersecurity Practice Guides on Security Electronic Health Records on Mobile Devices?
- What is the relationship between the controls categories of the HITRUST CSF and the assessment domains found in MyCSF?
Thanks for your feedback.