Introducing the Next Generation of MyCSF®
MyCSF, a Software as a Service (SaaS) information risk management platform, has been redesigned to be the best in class for assessing and reporting information risk and compliance.
Regardless of the industry served, organizations are challenged with managing information security risks, data governance, complying with the numerous information protection regulations, and adhering to national and international standards and best practices. HITRUST® understands that addressing these challenges is a priority for organizations of all sizes, in all industries and geographies. Implementing an information risk management framework, performing a thorough and accurate information risk assessment, streamlining remediation activities, or reporting and tracking compliance is resource intensive and complicated at best and many times overwhelming.
We’ve leveraged our unique position and experience in framework development and information risk management and compliance, combined with processing hundreds of thousands of risk assessments to design the most efficient solution for assessing, managing and reporting information risk and compliance.
MyCSF makes it easier and more cost-effective for an organization to manage information risk and meet international, federal and state regulations concerning privacy and security. The MyCSF tool provides global organizations of all sizes with a purposefully designed, and engineered SaaS solution for performing risk assessments, corrective action plan management, enhanced benchmarking and dashboards, and integration with major GRC platforms and the HITRUST Assessment XChange®. MyCSF is a solution that will support an organization’s evolving assessment needs that align with managing risk in the changing cyber threat, information risk and global regulatory landscape.
MyCSF – Features
- Assessment Navigation – Provides an intuitive application design coupled with dynamic logic that guides users
- CSF Assessment Preview – Provides an understanding of the implications that changes in scope, authoritative sources or CSF version will have on an assessment
- Evidence Support – Maintain a library of supporting documentation and link them to control requirements and maturity domains
- Aggregated Respondent Answers – Aggregates scoring for assessment questions that have been delegated to multiple respondents based on weights you determine
- Advanced Analytics & Dashboards – Includes the ability to create customized charts and dashboards
- Benchmarking – Customized benchmarks against populations that you choose
- UI and Platform Support – Enables full functionality for desktop, tablet and mobile use
- Control Inheritance – Supports the ability to inherit control scores from internal and external assessments
- Comprehensive Reporting – Includes compliance reporting on various authoritative sources
- Robust API – Enables integration and exchange of assessment related information with GRC tools and the HITRUST Assessment XChange
By utilizing MyCSF, an organization can reduce resources, improve efficiencies, enhance reporting and dashboards, streamline assessment modeling and share assessment information with other applications relating to information risk management and compliance.
MyCSF is offered in varying subscription levels. For more information, please complete the form below.