HITRUST i1 Leading Security Practices Assessment Delivers Broad and Reliable Assurances Against Current and Emerging Cyber Threats
The HITRUST Implemented, 1-Year (i1) Validated Assessment leverages a proven set of HITRUST-curated controls designed to ensure that an organization is exercising Leading Security Practices to implement a strong and broad cybersecurity program. The i1 Assessment falls between the level of assurance conveyed by the more foundational HITRUST e1 Essentials and the more rigorous r2 Expanded Practices Risk-based Assessments. i1 Rapid Recertification dramatically simplifies the i1 recertification process.
Use Cases for the i1 Assessment
i1 as the Final Destination
- For reliable measurement and assurance against a robust portfolio of cybersecurity controls.
- To demonstrate broad protection against current and emerging threats, which can help meet contractual and compliance obligations.
- To show justification for more favorable cyber insurance premiums.
i1 as a Stepping-Stone
- When organizations need a certification step while on the path to a HITRUST r2 Assessment.
i1 for Third-Party Risk Management
- To ensure that business partners are using leading security practices for reliable information protection.
- To establish a meaningful benchmark for third-party service providers progressing their cybersecurity programs.
To learn more and download a detailed datasheet, please complete and submit the form.
Unique Attributes of the HITRUST i1 Assessment
Learn More by comparing all three HITRUST assessment options side-by-side.
To Discuss How the HITRUST Leading Security Practices, 1-year i1 Validated Assessment + Certification Can Help Improve Your Information Security Program and Assist with Third-Party Information Risk Management
Call: 855-448-7878 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the HITRUST CSF
The HITRUST Approach is built upon the comprehensive and scalable HITRUST CSF framework, which helps organizations of all sizes implement and enhance information risk management and compliance programs. For eligible organizations, the HITRUST CSF is available to download free of charge.