Building Blocks to Better Collaboration, Risk Management & Cybersecurity
As part of our commitment to helping organizations adopt and leverage the various HITRUST programs and resources to address common security and privacy challenges, we have launched the Community Extension Program (CEP) to promote education and collaboration. These events are coordinated by HITRUST and facilitated by External Assessors.
Why were the CEPs created?
- In response to the demands and needs of the community for further education around common challenges and HITRUST programs
- To create an environment for thought leadership, sharing, and corporate responsibility that has not yet been developed in the marketplace
Attending a CEP: What to Expect
During these virtual events, participants will benefit from the opportunity to engage, collaborate, and network with peers to discuss the challenges, best practices, and lessons learned in effectively implementing a risk management program and improving cybersecurity practices by leveraging HITRUST CSF.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Structuring and implementing an information risk management program
- Considerations regarding and implementing the HITRUST CSF
- Leveraging the HITRUST CSF to implement the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Assessment and reporting options
- Leveraging the HITRUST Threat Catalogue
- Implementing a third-party assurance program for effective vendor risk management
- How to align information risk management and cyber insurance programs
- Strategic initiatives and new programs being designed for the community to address new challenges
- Journey to HITRUST CSF Certification
- Effectively communicating with senior management and Board of Directors
- Differentiating your organization in the marketplace
Host your own CEP
We are excited to continue this successful program and further our engagement within the community.
Why organize a CEP event?
- Establish your position as a thought leader in the market relative to bringing professionals together to discuss information risk management and compliance
- Nurture and educate current customers and identify new leads
- Engage with local peers to discuss challenges and learn best practices
If you are interested in hosting a Community Extension Program in your area, please fill out the form below and a HITRUST representative will contact you.
* This event is open to qualifying organizations and third parties only. HITRUST has the right to verify eligibility.
Registration must contain a valid business email address. Additional cities and details will be updated as additional information becomes available.