Building Blocks to Better Collaboration, Risk Management & Cybersecurity
As part of our commitment to helping organizations adopt and leverage the various HITRUST programs and resources to address common security and privacy challenges, we have launched the Community Extension Program (CEP) to promote education and collaboration. These events are coordinated and facilitated by HITRUST and HITRUST External Assessors.
Why were the CEPs created?
- In response to the demands and needs of the community for further education around common challenges and HITRUST programs
- To create an environment for thought leadership, sharing, and corporate responsibility that has not yet been developed in the marketplace
Attending a CEP: What to Expect
During these virtual events, participants will benefit from the opportunity to engage, collaborate, and network with peers to discuss the challenges, best practices, and lessons learned in effectively implementing a risk management program and improving cybersecurity practices by leveraging HITRUST CSF.
Why participate in a CEP event?
- Establish your position as a thought leader
- Nurture and educate current customers and identify new leads
- Engage with peers to discuss challenges and learn best practices
- Increase your brand awareness
|Chicago, IL||August 23, 2023||Cognizant||Grant Thornton||Register|
|San Francisco, CA||November 8, 2023||A-Lign, AWS, Cloudticity||Coming Soon|